Sunday, April 22, 2007
Sunday
What a nice day it was today! Warm, sunny, and lots of time with John. John joined a softball team today, so he had a game early this morning. I slept late, and then we went to Walmart and Bj;s. My toe is still a bit sore from surgery, but it feels so much better than it has for the last few days. I don't know what it is about days like this, but I feel as though I can accomplish anything and everything! Tomorrow I have to take the car to the dealer for service, and this is the week for my Xolair shots. Ouch, but they do make me feel much better in the long run. This week I will decide what I am bringing to Celebrations, and start to pack. I can't believe a whole year has gone by, and even more I can't believe that I will be away for 5 long days. It will be nice just to have time to myself, not that I don't get enough of that at home, but it seems different when you are away. I will bring some things to read, some things to stitch, and maybe some crocheting and knitting as well. I hope the nice weather keeps us, everyone seems like they are happier when the weather is nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment