Monday, April 23, 2007
Time to lose some weight
Okay, it is official, I am huge. I am going to Celebrations in a very short time and I have to buy all new clothes. I guess I could rejoin Weight Watchers, but that would mean actually going to meetings. Maybe the weekly humiliation of getting on a scale will click something in my head and I will exercise more and eat less. I know my thyroid is low, the Dr. just put me on new medicine to increase my thyroid activity. I am going to ask John to take a picture of me tonight, so I will have to look at it on here and maybe that will make me want to post more pictures as I grow smaller. Do you actually grow smaller, or is it get smaller? Hmmmm. I have a huge pile of stitching stuff that I want to bring to Celebrations with me. I need to scale things down a bit, and be more reasonable. I will look into the monthly pass for Weight Watchers and see what I think then, and I will also be taking measurements.... gasp... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment