Monday, February 12, 2007

It's February Already


Where has the time gone?? I am enjoying school very much, my first exam is Wednesday night. I have been keeping up for the most part, but I am still nervous! John is on 3rd shift this week, which I hate, but thankfully it is only once in a great while. I have been really good at going to Ellen each week, which makes life much smoother for me. I am so close to being done with Mom and Dad's sampler it is maddening. I keep messing up in the same place, so far 3 times. I count and I count, but I still make the mistake. Arrgh! I have had 3 finishes for the year so far, I thought I would have far more than that done by now, but I hit a stitching bump along the way. I will post pictures when I remember how to, and maybe someday I will be able to add a blinkie or two. It's funny, I see all of these blogs with all of this totally cool stuff on them, and I am at a complete loss as to how to make my bog so spiffy. Patience and research, I guess. Dad came home from Chile last night, I am so relieved that he is home safe. I can't wait to see him and hear how his trip went, he sounded very happy and relaxed on the phone. Mom is coming in from Toronto tonight, I will see her tomorrow. I never thought the day would come when my parents would be running around the world and I would be sitting here worrying about them, but that day is HERE NOW!! Auntie Rhonda has been here for 5 days now, it is so fun to have her here for a nice long visit. John is so good with her, it really warms my heart. I am a lucky person to have him, and I need to remember that the next time I get upset with him over something so small and silly. I just added a picture from our vacation to TN. This was taken from a ski lift sort of ride in Gatlinburg. When we first lifted off of the ground, I panicked so badly, but once we got going, it was actually a fun thing to do together.

No comments: