Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday

Tonight is my first class, and I am a bit nervous. I am sure it will go fine, and I will survive. I did not go to the Samaritans meeting last night, I was feeling a bit worn down and needed to rest. Today I got my bookbag ready for tonight, which John thought was very cute. Thank God that man thinks I am cute, I don't know what I would do without him. I skipped Ellen today, and slept late. It was way too cold for me to go outside. I have to go next week though, I don't want her to think that I have given up on seeing her. In the stitching department, I am about 3/4 done with Mom and Dad's sampler. I would really like to have it ready by tomorrow so that I can give it to Monika for framing, but I am not sure if that will happen. I still have to graft the initials and dates, which I am very slow at doing. Hopefully I will have it done by the weekend though, and that will make 4 finishes for the year so far. I really think this will be a good year for a lot of things, stitching included!

No comments: