Monday, January 08, 2007
Rainy Day
It is dark and rainy out today, what a good day to visit the dentist. John and I went together, which is always nice because we get to spend time together :) Now I am alone with Gizmo, looking for things to do. I could go buy my books for school, but that would mean leaving the house. I could go and join the YMCA, but that would mean leaving the house. I could stitch. That sounds much better than the first two options. :) I sold 3 things on ebay this weekend, which was a fun thing for me. I will get the hang of it over time, and it will help deplete my stash. I keep thinking about how many craft items Grandma had when she passed away. I have at least 3 times as much stuff, and I have to do something with it before too much time passes. I am no longer hanging onto patterns when I am done stitching them. The odds of restitching many of my patterns are so low that it is best to either put them on ebay and hope they sell or just gift them to someone who will enjoy them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment