Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TaDA!

I am finally back blogging after such a long time away.  Life is good for the most part, no major complaints.  (today)  Summer is a fun time for my niece and nephew, but I usually have to stay inside because of my asthma. I have been doing a lot of stitching and quilting these days.  I finished a small quilt yesterday, it is hanging in the stairway.  At first I didn't think I would find the right place for it, our apartment is pretty small and very full.  But it looks cute where I put it, so things worked out. Today I went to the Endochronologist  (sp) who I liked very much until he came back with my bloodwork and a sample of insulin.  I am not happy with this business at all.  I have lost 50lbs, and my numbers are still going up.  I guess this means I can put the 50 lbs. back on, and eat what makes me happy, because I am going to need the insulin anyway.  Maybe I will like the stuff, we'll see. Tomorrow I go to the foot doctor for more joy, I am sure of it.  Friday I plan on hiding under my bed.  :)  Happy Stitching!
Eileen

1 comment:

Mary said...

Welcome back!
We missed you!
Have you thought of looking into the non-traditional medicine like accupuncture or accupressure or stuff like that? I hope they will be able to get everything under control soon!
Do you have a picture of your quilt? I would love to see it!
Hugs!
Mary